Are you looking for the best way to host a webinar?
Here are the top 5 webinar platforms for hosting a live webinar.
Whether you have remote employees, team members, prospects, or clients distributed across different locations, a webinar hosting platform is a must-have solution. This is why you need to consider better options. Luckily, you don’t have to research them on your own. We have already listed the best webinar hosting platforms for your convenience.
Our Expert Rating: 9.6 out of 10
As the corporate world increases the use of webinar hosting platforms, LiveWebinar continues to climb up the ladder of success. LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar platform that connects SMEs and large firms to their internal and external stakeholders – employees and clients – via online webinars, chats, live streaming, training, and social media broadcasting.
If you run a small business with limited staff, you can sign up for LiveWebinar for free. Choose the paid plans that suit you the best as your business operations expand. Here are the available plans:
• Pro – $11.99 per month
• Business – $95.20 per month
• Custom – Varies based on your needs
One of the factors why LiveWebinar is the best way to host a webinar is the fact that you can easily run it on your web browser (HTML5). This saves you from going through the hassle of installing any software, like you have to do with Zoom.
LiveWebinar is also quite reliable when it comes to compliance .i.e. it follows and adheres to industry regulations. For example, its GPDR-compliant. This ensures that you are investing in a webinar hosting platform that won’t cause any legal issues in the future.
With LiveWebinar, you can benefit from the following features:
- Share your desktop in real-time.
- Use interactive Prezi forms to keep your audience engaged.
- Broadcast your webinar to all the mainstream social media platforms – Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, and Vimeo.
- Run polls and surveys to get valuable user feedback as well as ramp up audience participation.
- Integrate with in-demand tools, such as MailChimp for marketing automation or Slack for collaboration.
Our Expert Rating: 9.5 out of 10
ClickMeeting is another widely used video conferencing platform. It doesn’t merely allow you to run webinars, but also generates valuable insights via powerful analytics.
After you are satisfied with the free trial, you can opt for any of these following plans:
- Live – $25
- Automated – $40
ClickMeeting comes with a colorful, user-friendly, and non-cluttered UI. It’s simple to navigate across the platform; as it guides you step-by-step to create meetings and manage various tasks. Some of the features include:
- Use the address book to add, import, and manage contacts.
- Train your audience with illustration via whiteboard.
- Grow your event attendance with personalized invitations.
Our Expert Rating: 8.6 out of 10
Price: Starting from $499 per year (Basic)
WebinarJam boasts a strong reputation as a good webinar hosting platform. It is particularly popular among companies for running online marketing campaigns. With support for multiple languages and being compatible with all the popular operating systems and devices, WebinarJam is accessible to many.
In WebinarJam, users have two approaches: go solo and invite co-presenters to live stream events, highlighting them accordingly. While the live webinar is in progress, attendees can send questions to them via built-in live chat.
Here’s what you can do with WebinarJam
- Stream your live webinar on YouTube Live
- Run advanced data tracking and analytics
- Improve user experience with a built-in auto-responder
- Turn on automatic webinar recording for your audience’s convenience
Our Expert Rating: 8.5 out of 10
Price: Starting from $15 per month
GetResponse is an email marketing platform in essence, but its impressive webinar functionalities have received a favorable response from the corporate circles.
Its goes without saying that if you are after a platform that combines webinar marketing, email marketing, and standard automation, nothing beats GetResponse in this niche. Here, the webinar room offers much more than audio/video streaming – you can enjoy access to a digital whiteboard, file sharing, desktop sharing, and online polling. Other functionalities include:
- Record, download, and share your webinars.
- SSL-encrypted URLs keep your webinars secure.
- Engage viewers with dynamic presentations.
Our Expert Rating: 8.3 out of 10
Price: Starting from $78 per month
EasyWebinar is a well-known webinar hosting platform that allows you to run live conferences and stream recorded presentations automatically in real time. If you can’t compromise on buffering and don’t want any delay or latency issues, then EasyWebinar’s proprietary technology will make sure that you hold successful webinars effectively. Moreover, you can also:
- Deliver high definition quality streaming via EasyWebinar Live Engine, which is free of any lag.
- Let up to 4 presenters join in a live webinar.
- Use EasyCast to stream live on several social media platforms simultaneously.
Webinar hosting platforms have come a long way. Unlike a few years back when almost all the platforms were clunky and inefficient for commercial use, businesses today have gained access to more refined and advanced software. This is why finding the best way to host a webinar requires a lot of consideration. To get the best one, go through the above options and compare features and pricing. Evaluate which of these platforms offer your desired features and choose accordingly.