Are you preparing to host your first webinar?
This review of LiveWebinar’s features, plans, and prices will help you better understand this video conferencing platform.
If your job requires you to organize and keep track of regular meetings with employees and clients, then online meeting software can resolve your woes in a jiffy. There are several options available when it comes to software of this nature, but LiveWebinar has been consistently ranked as one of the best webinar software in the market.
What is LiveWebinar?
Expert Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Prices range from: FREE to $95.20 / month
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based platform that allows you to create and manage online meetings, live training, screen sharing, chats, and webinars. Since it’s the latest webinar platform, it comes with a lot of innovative features that you will not find somewhere else.
You can also use LiveWebinar to record high definition videos – your users can watch them online or they can share them to others.
Ease of Use
LiveWebinar offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Anyone can use it to organize webinars and online meetings. It’s particularly useful for companies who have employees stationed across the world.
Due to the abundant use of smartphones and tablets, LiveWebinar is aims to improve the mobile experience for the modern users. Whether you have Windows or Mac systems, LiveWebinar runs on all the mainstream operating systems.
LiveWebinar lets you communicate using a wide array of methods, including screen sharing, multi-user video calls, person-to-person video calls, layouts, and photo sharing. Users can also receive instant notifications on their devices and keep themselves informed.
LiveWebinar allows you to change themes and layouts, mute video calls, share screens, and boasts great deal of flexibility – customize it as per your preferences and requirements. Due to this high level of functionality, you can build personalized office rooms that cater to your specific audiences.
LiveWebinar allows you to record the complete webinar via the built-in video recording functionality. It allows you to pick the right video layout from a range of options. Users can start and pause recording whenever they want a break.
Users can also view the downloaded recording as many times as they want as well as share it with any authorized individuals that they want to with. LiveWebinar stores recordings on the cloud. Based on your requirement, you will get limited storage space to keep your videos.
Other than communication, you can use LiveWebinar for teaching your students or customers via built-in tools. In addition to these core functions, it lets you write and draw things, which can help your audience understand the more complex stuff.
If you are getting LiveWebinar for online meetings, it can enhance your user experience with the following options:
- Board meetings
- Internet meetings
- Legislative meetings
LiveWebinar offers a free 14-day trial. If you end up using LiveWebinar permanently, you will then have to pay for it.
There are three pricing plans in Live Webinar, depending on the number of attendees, recording hours, HD video, advertisements, and other features.
- Pro – Starts at $11.99 per month and offers up to 100 participants.
- Business – Starts at $95.20 per month and offers up to 500 participants.
- Custom – You can pay per feature and capacity. It offers up to 1500 participants.
LiveWebinar is geared towards office workers, especially marketing professionals and sales representatives. It allows you to integrate all the common CRM and marketing automation tools in one place.
- HeySummit is a popular tool that helps creating and organizing webinars, online summits, and online courses.
- Zapier is an automation tool allows you to integrate Google applications, Slack, MailChimp, and other popular productivity tools.
- Slack is a messaging apps for workplace collaboration.
- Moodle is a learning management system (LMS).
Additionally, LiveWebinar also lets you utilize video hosting providers. You can link your account to YouTube, Brightcove, and Voo Player.
So, how to integrate LiveWebinar? For that, there are three methods:
- Webhooks – Subscribe to webhooks to receive information about webinars, presenters, and participants.
- Advanced API – Allows you to run operations that are available with your web client via an account panel.
Security and Privacy
There is a very important reason why LiveWebinar is used by institutions, businesses, and even government agencies. It doesn’t only enable them to become productive, but also keeps them safe and secure. Every organization or business prioritizes privacy for controlling their information and ideas. Here’s how LiveWebinar excels in terms of security.
- LiveWebinar leverages the TLS standard for providing data encryption and authentication between servers, clients, and other machines. As a result, the likelihood of a security lapse, such as unauthorized access or eavesdropping is minimal.
- Transport Level Security is used to encode all the content, creating a trustworthy environment where you can share confidential details and make purchases without any worry.
- Transport Layer Security makes the best use of the firewall Port 443. By doing so, it builds up a highly reliable and secure connection in HTTPS traffic.
To protect your information, LiveWebinar offers the following:
- Double encryption is applied to online meetings by implementing the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit algorithm.
- Authentication is conducted via a single sign-on (SSO). This way, only the authorized individuals can join.
- Unauthorized access is also eliminated by providing a distinct session token to participants.
Financial institutions and healthcare organizations should consider LiveWebinar for its RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) module. It complies with the statutory requirements for privacy to handle sensitive data.
Authorized administrators can configure LiveWebinar’s administration module. It helps them to set security policies for both Presenter and Host privileges in each meeting.
LiveWebinar is a complete package if you want to organize online meetings, live conferences, sales & marketing training. Moreover, it offers tight security, which makes it ideal for healthcare service providers, financial institutions, and governments. By providing unparalleled versatility, a plethora of exciting features, and a user-friendly platform, it’s in a league of its own among webinar software.